Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Chpt.1 The Adventures of Zahina: A Novel • M+F;Innocent;Naive;SuperBusty

Gentle Reader.

Allow me to introduce Zahina. My newest star!

Zahina grew up guarded from the outside world; away from the lusts and influences of strange men.

But our busty innocent is soon scooped up from her native Africa and taken to America to become a film star.

Under the guidance of her mentor, Russ Meyers, fame is a certainty!

Read on my friends, and Enjoy!

bawb

p.s. This is my first attempt at writing a short novel.
♦Please Note: these postings are chapters, not complete stories♦
If you are looking for a quick read with quick enjoyment, please feel free to read any of my other stories.
If you enjoy more character development and a more involved read, then please, enjoy Zahina.

No comments:

Post a Comment