Total Pageviews

Friday 27 December 2013

Adventures in Writing

Wow! I can't believe the responses to my writing. I have been averaging over 100 hits per day. Okay, I realize that doesn't place me in Google's Top One Hundred Most Visited Websites. but is still a lot more than I predicted.



I have noticed that my writing is improving. I find it harder now to intentionally write a short story. Right now I am in the middle of a sequel to, what I thought, was a single story. I'm five pages in, just over 2,200 words, and the climax of the story is still a long ways off. Is this a good thing?



I would also like to remind you, gentle reader, that I am open to story suggestions. Believe me, it's not that I'm hurting for story ideas, it's just that I'm curious to give it a try. I did write a big boob/little boob humiliation piece and enjoyed it immensely. So step right up, submit your ideas or better yet, include a picture with your story idea. As you can see, I enjoy some visuals with my posts.



That is all for now my friends. Please enjoy your visit and don't forget to tell your friends!

bawb


No comments:

Post a Comment